Google SketchUp Pro 2014 merupakan software besutan Google yang merupakan sebuah software designer yang banyak dgunakan oleh para designer bangunan dan juga arsitek. Google SketchUp Pro 2014 ini sangat populer dan sudah banyak digunakan karena kemudahan dalam pengoperasiannya. Anda hanya perlu memahami kegunaan tool-toolsnya dan dengan beberapa settingan maka gambar dengan efek 3D yang menakjubkan akan tercipta dengan mudahnya.
New Features :
- An Extension Warehouse has been created and integrated with SketchUp. Users can now manage hundreds of extensions installed on their computer via the Extension Warehouse.
- The word “SketchUp” now refers to a product family of which there are two members: SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Make.
- Toolbars for SketchUp on Windows operating systems have been improved. They are now customizable and more reliably stay put once they have been docked.
- Scene-based animations can now be exported to high-quality video from SketchUp.
- Toolbars and cursors have been updated and made consistent between SketchUp, LayOut, Style Builder and SketchUp Viewer.
- We have a new SDK. See the “getting_started.html” and “migration_guide.html” in the SDK package for details.
- Lots of little tweaks, bugs fixes and improvements were made to existing features.
- SketchUp no longer will take a long time to open and close with an unstable Internet connection.
- (Mac) SketchUp does not support OS X 10.6 and older versions of OS X. Users with these platforms will see an error on launch.
- (Windows) XP SP3 is now required to run SketchUp on XP.
What's new in 2014 :
- Get good fast - There’s a reason SketchUp is synonymous with friendly and forgiving 3D modeling software: we don’t sacrifice usability for the sake of functionality. Start by drawing lines and shapes. Push and pull surfaces to turn them into 3D forms. Stretch, copy, rotate and paint to make anything you like. If you want to be productive within a couple of hours, you’ve come to the right place
- Find a 3D model of anything - Why model everything from scratch? Whether it’s a chair for the room you’re designing or a rhino for your zoo, you’ll find almost anything you need in SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse, the world’s biggest repository of free 3D models. And anyone can use 3D Warehouse to store and share models. Upload your best work and become a SketchUp legend.
- Turn models into drawings with LayOut - At some point in most 3D projects, you’ll need to turn your model into a set of drawings that gets the point across. LayOut in SketchUp Pro lets you add model views to pages, choose drawing scales, adjust line weights, and add dimensions, callouts, and graphics. Make a change to your SketchUp model, and find it reflected automatically in LayOut. And when it’s time, export PDFs, images and CAD files.