Request sahabat blogger Anak Rantau, Bali Souvenir
Adobe Reader XI 11.0.03 | 47.8 MB
Adobe Reader – the most common powerful free program to create and view PDF (Adobe Portable Document Format). Adobe Reader provides basic functions for working with documents in PDF, such as copying, viewing structure, printing, image management, transformation of pages (orientation), and more. Adobe Reader supports all the technical features of the implementation of the latest versions of PDF (eg, the output of three-dimensional images within a document).
Adobe Reader® software lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices and operating systems with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning. You can use Adobe Reader to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat® family of products, Adobe Photoshop® Album, and more. Acrobat Reader also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online. And when enabled by Acrobat Professional authors, you can now leverage robust commenting tools and actively participate in document reviews.
Key Features Adobe Reader:
– Ability to view and manipulate 3D content and commenting on documents created using software Acrobat Adobe 3D.
– Scale selected areas of the document.
– Playback of multimedia content (text, graphics, audio and video files), read and organize eBooks. Play the built-in document files QuickTime, Macromedia Flash, Real and Windows Media.
– Allows you to work with the document through the forms.
– Ability to search the Internet directly from the interface of Adobe Reader.
– An additional module (plug) to the browser. Support for Netscape, Firefox, and Mozilla 1.7 (for Windows).
– Print documents via wireless networks.
– Organization of on-line video conferencing.
– Secure technology. Digital signatures for documents PDF.
– Function Start Meeting, which allows to work simultaneously on a document to multiple people.
– Tools to help people with impaired vision.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8